Sonoma County is such a wonderful place to live. I invite you to take your time visiting my site and reviewing some of the great properties listed below. Feel free to contact me with any real estate questions you may have.
Carol is a 5th generation “Petaluman”, Sonoma State graduate, wife and Mother of two beautiful daughters, Jillian and Ava. As a native of Sonoma County she’s been uniquely positioned to help her clients from Sonoma County to Marin find the perfect home for their budget and needs.
With nearly 20 years experience as a licensed realtor, an amazing work ethic and a high level of attention to detail, Carol has forged lifelong friendships with many clients she now calls friends.
Carol loves to travel, play card games, cook and plan fun dinner parties for her friends and family. When not playing golf at Rooster Run she can be found enjoying a spirited game of backgammon with her husband Brooks or cheering on her girls in soccer.
Carol has found that the ideal balance between personal and professional life is that wonderful place where the two mix perfectly.
- Graduate Petaluma High School
- Graduate, Bachelors of Science Sonoma State University
- Board Member of the Petaluma Chapter of REALTORS
- Board Member on the Friends of Penngrove PTA, VP Parent Outreach
- National Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Women’s Golf League at Rooster Run Golf Course
- Agent, North Bay Equity Group, Inc. BRE #01250617
Touch Base Today!
My passion is working with clients to find the perfect home, contact me today to get started.
973 Hogwarts Cir, Petaluma, CA 94954